Revolutionise your desktop with our fast & innovative Appointments app.
This new app supports appointment management within a single practice or across shared care settings allowing you to quickly arrange and manage your appointment book. Make, change and cancel patient appointments across organisations, all from one intelligent screen.
Utilising sophisticated technology to provide you with quick and simple tools that enable you and your team to manage your practice diary efficiently.
Benefits of Appointments
- A clear, simple and intuitive user interface makes Appointments super-fast to set up and easy to use
- Intelligent filters mean you can find the perfect appointment, first time, every time
- Allocate dedicated slots through GP Connect to allow NHS111 bookings to be made directly in your routine appointment list
- Quickly and efficiently manage triage bookings
Manage appointments across multi-speciality teams and shared care settings.
Our Appointments app allows you to share your appointment book beyond the practice boundary. Using Shared Appointments set up you can view, book and cancel patient appointments for a Shared Care service. Appointments also supports triage management.
Benefits of Shared Appointments
- Supports shared care working across practices with centralised appointments (Vision and EMIS)
- Allows patients who contact Shared Care Centres directly to have access to available appointments in your practice
- Helps multiple practices manage shared resources such as reception or nursing staff
- Allows you to offer extended access to patients such as out of hours appointments across a locality
Take a look at what our customers are saying
Improving Patient Access
in West Kent with Cegedim
Improving patient access to services has become a key primary care objective. Cegedim Healthcare Solutions for Federations has helped West Kent Health to improve the delivery of a number of shared services, from diabetes clinics to out of hours appointments.
Haydyn Williams, Senior Administrator, West Kent Health, says, “Using Vision Anywhere and Vision Shared Appointments West Kent Health is improving accessibility to the right services at the right time.”
Manage your Surgery Intuitively with Appointments
Even before the challenges created by COVID-19, GP practices were exploring a new era of fast, effective and intuitive appointment systems. For Leith Surgery, this involved the transition to Appointments; part of Cegdim’s solution for shared care and GP practices.
"The move to Appointments is reducing pressure on the front desk and helping to manage the peaks in demand at the beginning of the academic year created by the high proportion of students on the practice list."
Want to know more?
Fill out the form below to arrange a meeting with one of our experts to learn more on how we can help.