Webinar starts in...
Training Consultant @ Vision
Debbie has worked in Primary Care Training and Development for over 30 years. During that time, she has delivered high-quality training programmes to GP practices, CCG’s, health boards and other healthcare organisations. Debbie is an accredited trainer and is involved in mentoring. She has a practice management background and currently works as a Consultant for five GP practices.
Wednesday 26th February 2020 - 10:00am, 12:00pm, 14:00pm
You Will Learn how to…
- Create, publish and distribute templates within your GP practice, CCG or health board
- Add SNOMED CT clinical terms to the template so that clinical data is recorded consistently
- Add groups of SNOMED CT terms to the template to help manage Enhanced Services or QOF recording
- Create templates that contain quick data entry keys
- Include pre-defined free text options attached to SNOMED CT terms
- Insert prescribing regimes
- Embed links to external resources
- Customise and personalise the style of templates
- Insert multiple-choice tick boxes that automatically record SNOMED CT terms
- Include inbuilt calculators that aid decision support
- Incorporate recalls to assist with reporting
Who Should Attend?
IT/Practice Managers who are responsible for data entry, or who currently work with Vision Guidelines.
How Long is the Training?
The training session is approximately 1 hour and will be recorded. There will also be opportunity to ask questions.